Presentation Skills Training
Overcome your fear of public speaking
Effective communication is crucial when it comes to gaining support for a new project or implementing an initiative that requires your colleagues’ participation.
You may already know what you want to present. But you may not be entirely satisfied with your presentation: lacklustre material, weak delivery or even an anticipated lukewarm response.
Deliver a presentation confidently, in a way that, keeps your audience’s attention.
This shift involves one step: turn your knowledge into positive action. This is what we focus on in our workshop.
Did you know that the fear of public speaking is in the top three of most people’s list of phobias?
The skills you learn here will support you not only at work but also in your personal life.
Develop your skills to inform, inspire and persuade
In this workshop, you will:
- develop a greater appreciation of your target audience
- turn your knowledge into concrete steps you can master
- work on poise and confidence
- learn how to construct your presentation or speech including presentation flow
- understand how to be inclusive and welcome feedback
- uncover ways to address feedback in a neutral, constructive manner that keeps the conversation going.
Who is this training for?
- mid-level and senior management who expect to deliver presentations to various audiences (such as customers, stakeholders, investors and internal teams)
- employees enterprise-wide (who at various points in their corporate life may be called upon to make a presentation, to persuade or influence their teams or even customers)
This workshop is for those who are eager to quickly learn and apply the most effective methods for presenting information for maximum impact and persuading others to achieve desired outcomes.
What does this workshop address?
Designed to provide you with as much direct experience as possible within a safe, non-threatening environment, you will benefit immensely from this immersive experience.
- learn the key aspects of any effective presentation
- identify the optimal flow for presenting ideas
- gauge your audience so you can tailor your material
- learn how to welcome and address feedback
- discover effective ways to address conflict or negative feedback
- learn how to engage in dialogue as a core pillar of your presentation technique
- uncover key tell-tale signs that your presentation is not going in the right direction and what you can do to rectify this
- discover the most common mistakes people make when presenting.
Why attend this workshop?
Upon completion of this workshop, you will:
- have a robust framework for developing your presentations
- understand how to identify and engage with your target audience
- uncover your key presenting struggles and how to address them
- implement various strategies to welcome feedback and address criticism (or silence)
- know how to use tools and techniques to strengthen your presentation delivery.
How and where is this workshop available?
This workshop is available as a 2 or 3 day offering, customised to meet the individual needs of your business. It is available either on-site at your business premises or through online delivery (via Zoom or MS Teams).
You have the additional option to secure one-on-one presentation skills coaching to hone your skills. These individualised sessions will focus on addressing your concerns, give you a safe space to discuss issues and provide an opportunity to put into practice all you’ve learned. You may book these sessions as one-offs or as a series.
Call David Wurth now on 1300 900 741 or email to email@example.com